Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What is a Lumpkin?

To those of you who have read my list of Nicknames, you will have seen the name "Dougie Lumpkins" on it. One of my good friends, Westie Bergan, had given me that name quite a while ago and I have not had any worries about since.

However, one of my very good friends has informed me of the true nature of what a "lumpkin" is. Now, if any of you wish to know what that is, I will not hesitate to reply. I must give you this word of caution.... It's gross! Really gross! Like so gross you will regret wanting to know. But nevertheless, you will have wanted to know and you cannot say I didn't warn you.

But I have decided to not let this ruin the nickname that was so innocently given to me so long ago. No sick sexual favor will try to corrupt the Nickname's of Doug. So Westie, I will always be your little "Dougie Lumpkins" no matter what!

So to any of you SICKO'S who actually know what a "lumpkin" is or even worse have experienced it in it's fullness... GROSS!

2 comments:

SalGal said...

Doug, you're so cute! How come you're not married yet? I got a great kick out of reading your blog. I especially liked the entry about Dark Moses. Good thing my kids are still awake, otherwise my hideous cackle-laugh would've woken them up!

Take care,
Jim's Sis

Matt said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lumpkin...