Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pictures from Europe


I have my Pictures from Europe organized! I made a link to a slide show I made of at least the ones from England.
I only selected the ones I thought you might wanna see... A lot of the pictures I have are of random people and things that really wouldn't make sense to most of you. So I spared you that pain of those.

If you are interested in seeing what I did last Summer, go ahead and click on the Flag in The-Pictures to go to the slide show. Enjoy!

-Doug

P.S. I haven't finished the pics from France so that link does not work yet.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Very cool slide show, it so makes me want to go back. You had some really neat pictures in there. It looks like you got to sing in some amazing places! I love your playlist, the Symphonic Super Mario Brothers is pretty much awesome!